Monday, June 27, 2005

Get to know us!

Name of the owner
Jamie

DOB of this blogshop
6 July 2009

Hometown
I am from Kuala Lumpur.

How it was created
My sisters gave me this idea to set a blogshop up to earn some money while studying and hence, I created this blogshop. I've never stuck to doing something this long, and I'm still loving it!

What we usually have in-store
The name being Dress2Dazzle, we definitely have dresses! What I sell is mainly what I would wanna wear and it goes according to the trend as well. So we also have lots of shorts, be it high waisted or normal, skirts and tops! Occasionally some trendy bags as well.

Our policy
I am very particular about customer service. I personally understand how a buyer feels when a seller responds in a good and friendly manner. I definitely continue visiting and buying from a seller that replies in that manner. That way, I make sure that I treat all my customers the same way. Polite, patient and friendly. After all, customer comes first!

Others
Anything else you wanna know, just ask me! I'll be happy to answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For postage/COD options, click here.
Name:
Email Address:
Address
H.P. Number
Delivery Method Postage COD
Payment Method Maybank CIMB COD
Item 1 (Name, Colour, Size)
Item 2 (Name, Colour, Size)
Item 3 (Name, Colour, Size)
Questions/Enquiries
Create a web form here